Friday, May 22, 2009

GITMO AND WATER BOARDING!!!

GITMO AND WATER BOARDING!!!
MY CONTAINER GARDEN
For some reason those two subjects just won’t get out of the limelight. For some reason the liberals just won’t let go and let sleeping dogs lie. They just keep fueling the fire and boiling this dirty linen in public when matters like this should be settled at the highest levels behind closed doors.

I can’t predict the future and no one can, but I think there is an even chance this sleeping dog may end up biting a bunch of liberals. When I turn on the TV all I hear is Gitmo, Gitmo, all day long. For me to meddle in an issues of this type is unpredictable and may even be dangerous, but, as a writer I just couldn’t take it any longer, I just had to put pen to paper, so be it.

Now, here is my ounce of wisdom, you can take it with a grain of salt or you can take it to the bank. As I kick back in my recliner and listen to the liberals and others talk, the main thing they are focusing on is how secure the maximum security prisons are and that nobody has ever escaped.

They are not even in the ballpark on the danger of closing Gitmo and bringing those prisoners here. Of course, I’m not one bit surprised because I think most liberals are shallow and lack real wisdom. In fact it is not just the liberals, the welfare state has made nearly 90 percent of the American population shallow and hype prone, over a hundred million people voted for the American idol winner.

The mostly liberal media is so bias against anything conservative that they wouldn’t tell you even if they did see a closing Gitmo threat, which they don’t. Very few Americans actually see the big picture here. I may be wrong, but I believe if Gitmo is closed and those people are brought here on American soil we will have a whole new ball game.

I believe this whole life or death struggle we are locked in will be ratcheted up several notches. Let’s just say one member of a family clan is being held for whatever reason and the rest of the family members know where he is being held, do you think the rest of the family is going to forget him and stay far, far away?

No, we are dealing with people that has no fear of death, and I will bet they will create moles and try to get as close as possible. I don’t know what will happen and no on does, but you can rest assured if you put those people here on American soil the sky will be the limit. I’m just one lone writer expressing my grave concerns.

Gitmo is on an island surrounded by water which makes it extremely hard to get to, plus it is not even our territory. But, all of that will change if we bring those people here on the North American mainland. If the ante is raised by bringing those people here on American soil, nothing may happen, but, we better be prepared to guard our malls and everything else like never before.

Folks, I’m a self-made writer and great thinker, I’m not even right half of the time, and I may be just making a mountain out of a mole hill. So, never mind me, just go on about your business and forget you even read this article. Phil. 4-13 I can do all things through God which strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment